We Believe Coverage Should be Simple.
We are proud to accept
Medicare, Medicaid, & Most Major Insurances.
At St. Joseph Medical, we value every individual in our care, and proudly offer services in collaboration with a variety of health insurance plans to meet the diverse needs of our community across the U.S. You’re not just a patient here, you’re family. Here’s a glance at the types of insurances and networks we honor:
- Managed Care Organizations: Covering Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid enrollees
- Traditional Medicare and Medicaid: We warmly welcome members for personalized, attentive care
- Federal Health Services: Honored to serve those under Tricare and Federal Blue Cross
- Accountable Care Organizations & Risk-based Provider Networks: Collaborating for holistic health experiences
- Network Management Providers and Payors: Partnering for a comprehensive range of care options
- Third-Party Administrators & Lease Network Arrangements: Streamlining access to quality health services
Your well-being is nestled in the heart of everything we do at St. Joseph Medical.
Boosting Your Path to Wellness
At St. Joseph Medical, we’re committed to optimizing the referral process, blending efficiency with a considerate approach. Our expertise lies in Coverage Clairificaion and Prompt Therapy Initiation.
We hold professional excellence and patient satisfaction in equal esteem, ensuring an efficient, yet compassionate, approach to healthcare at St. Joseph Medical.
We proficiently distinguish between Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid coverage guidelines, identifying medical and pharmacy benefits to facilitate individualized care paths.
Prompt Therapy Initiation
Our process of translating member coverage and benefit allowances is both accurate and expedited, ensuring that patients can start their therapy with minimal delay.
Let's Get Started.
Efficient, Personal, Trustworthy Care.
Join our care team.
Diabetic Products you can rely on.
Get your CGM Today!